||We Are Going Out Of Business
TapToTalk Is No Longer Being Sold
Information For Users Who Already Have TapToTalk Designer Accounts:
Please start planning to replace TapToTalk.
- TapToTalk Designer
- We will maintain the Designer website at least through July 1, 2016
- Until them you can continue to use TapToTalk Designer
- TapToTalk Player App
- Back Up Your Device(s)
- iPhones and iPads
- To insure that you do not lose your TapToTalk App, take regular backups of your device using iTunes on a Mac or a PC. iCloud backups are not enough. iCloud does not save the App, just the data.
- We also highly recommend that you disable App Deletion on your device. To do so, go to the Settings App. Go to General→Restrictions. Turn on Restrictions. Then disable the Delete Apps capability.
- Android Device(s)
- There are numerous 3rd party apps that back up apps and data to your computer.
- Make sure that you use one that backs up both the apps and the data.
- Login Links
- For Online Help and Product Documentation click here
- For product and technical support click here (we usually respond within two business days)
- For all other inquiries, please