Sharing TapToTalks and TapToTalk Design
Many ways to share
TapToTalk provides several ways of sharing TapToTalks and TapToTalk Design:
- Run the same TapToTalk on multiple devices
- Share your Designer Account with another person
- Share your TapToTalk with another Designer user
- Share TapToTalks among TapToTalk Agency users
Each of these is discussed further below.
See also Using TapToTalk in Your Professional Practice
Run the same TapToTalk on multiple devices
You can run a TapToTalk on as many devices as you wish. These can be the same or different types of devices. It's that simple. There is no extra charge for this.
Share your Designer Account with another person
TapToTalk Designer is an online program. It can be accessed from any Windows PC, Macintosh or iPad connected to the Internet.
This means you can share your login information (email address and password) with anyone you wish.
When you do, they have full access to your Designer account, as if they were you.
Share your TapToTalk with another Designer user
With the TapToTalk Sharing feature of Designer, you can "invite" another TapToTalk Designer user anywhere in the world
to view and/or make changes to your TapToTalk.
When the invitation is accepted, they will see your TapToTalk in their TapToTalk Designer account.
They can, if you so choose, add pictures and sounds to your albums from their account.
They can publish albums for you for your TapToTalk.
It is still your TapToTalk, the one in your TapToTalk Designer account.
You've just let them share it for design work!
- The person with whom you share your TapToTalk does not use one of their own TapToTalks to access yours. For example, if you share with a Pro user who has two TapToTalks, the TapToTalk that you share is in addition to the two that they own. They don't pay more and you don't pay more.
- The person with whom you share can add pictures and sounds from their libraries to your TapToTalk. If the person you share with has a Pro or Agency account, they can even add albums from their album library.
- You can share your TapToTalk with as many other TapToTalk Designer accounts (users) as you want. On the other hand, you can have as many shared TapToTalks as you want from others. And you are in control of who you share with, who shares with you, and whether they can make changes or not. You can stop sharing your TapToTalk at any time.
- If you are a professional who supports other TapToTalk users, they can have their own TapToTalk Designer Home account. They can share it with you, and you can use your account to do the design work.
More information about TapToTalk Sharing
Share TapToTalks among TapToTalk Agency users
In TapToTalk Designer Agency Edition, a TapToTalk and all of its Albums can be shared among the users within the Agency.
The sharing privileges are one of the TapToTalk's properties, just like TapToTalk Name, TapToTalk ID and Password.
You can add sharing privileges when you create a TapToTalk or change them later by editing the TapToTalk's properties.
More information about Agency Sharing